Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I need help with a Wordpress website. I need assistance with

Hi, I need help with...
Hi, I need help with a Wordpress website. I need assistance with fixing my sitemap, and also Wordpress is asking for FTP information to update plugins, which hasn't happened previously.
11/17/2017
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
No problem Kris. The problem with the sitemap has been ongoing. The FTP issue just started this week.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Hi are you there?

When did you submit it?

You should not really submit it, just let the crawler find it

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
OK, can you connect and I will show you the problem?

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
300 523 107
3696
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I need to leave in 15 minutes, looks like you are pretty busy atm. Can we reschedule?

Yeah that would be best. Save this page to your bookmarks and come back to when suitable

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
OK. Can I resume the session in a few hours?

Yes that should be OK.

If I am offline I will message you back but I should not be

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Hi, are you online?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Hi, is anyone online to assist with this request?
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager