Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I have just renewed my subscription for 1 year but not sure

how to download into my...
I have just renewed my subscription for 1 year but not sure how to download into my computer
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP & Windows Office 2016
JA: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Purchased September 2016 - Not sure how to troubleshoot? I went to the McAfee logo on my home page, but keeps coming up that subscription has expired & need renewing. I have an email to say purchase has been completed. Order Number CS2168630238
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not sure if they need anymore information
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it give you any instruction in the order email message?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d1f7bedf-ca88-4770-ae5a-ff973fe4bbbc
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Can I now use my computer?

Yes, you can open your McAfee and see that the subscription is current, thank you for your patience.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Thank you for your help earlier today. It was very much appreciated.

You're welcome. Thank you for your patience also.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.