Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I have Lightroom and updated to Classic CC but I also

Customer Question
started to install CC, my...
I have Lightroom and updated to Classic CC but I also started to install CC, my problem is it seems like it wants to sync all the time and on my phone it has CC and I can't put a photo in one of my collections and have it sync to my phone like I could before I did all these downloads. I feel like I messed things up with Lightroom cc. Help Bob
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I am at work now with a Dell and my Mac is at home, I have been using lightroom for about 2 years but I am not a total techy but if you give me some direction I can do it
JA: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: bought the Mac pro in May, I have not really done anything yet, besides putting sync on pause, otherwise it was so slow I could not even go to different photos
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how can I sync to my phone and speed up lightroom
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
11/18/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do

Hi Bob,

Can I connect to your computer tomorrow?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
you can I’m on eastern time zone
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 29 days ago

Unfortunately, I am not available for remote now -- I will opt out and allow someone else to help you until I am free again.

Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 28 days ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

If you like I can log on to your machine ad assist you.

Waiting for your feedback or a rating

1. Click Help > Updates. Ensure that you are running the latest version of Lightroom Classic CC.

2. Click the Activity Center at the upper-left corner of the screen. Sign in to Lightroom Classic CC desktop with your Adobe ID.

3. On the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC on mobile Sign In page, enter your Adobe ID and password, and then click Sign In.

4. Click the Activity Center and ensure that the Sync With Lightroom Mobile option is turned off.

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer