Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am attempting to convert a PDF file (a newsletter), to…

Customer Question
I am attempting to...

I am attempting to convert a PDF file (a newsletter), to Word, so that I can attached it to an email. I keep getting an offer to buy your system, BUT I HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT IT. Please help me understand what I need to do.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Outlook, but that is not the problem.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My computer is many years old, but I have purchased Adobe package to convert the word.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, did you purchase the ADOBE ACROBAT PRO program, or some other program?