Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I listed my property a month ago. I since rented it. It is…

Customer Question
I listed my property...

I listed my property a month ago. I since rented it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

It is still coming up and it has the wrong price. I need to get it off the site now address is 10907 s. Chanera ave. Inglewood Ca. 90303

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No can you help me.?? I can't seem to get in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to cancel the listing right away. Please!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
11/16/2017
Software technician: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

What listing website are you using?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist