Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I found out that you drew A$ 35. from my account on Nov 13,

Customer Question
I found out that...

I found out that you drew A$ 35.69 from my account on Nov 13, without myself ever given you this permission. So far I have not received any activation code or order number

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/15/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.