Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased winzip 22 a couple of days ago and am trying to…

Customer Question
I purchased winzip 22...

I purchased winzip 22 a couple of days ago and am trying to download it. It keeps offering me a free trial. I have a registration number and Ref number but it is requesting a password ***** I don't have yet.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I haven't reset it. It's a new purchase although I did have a 30-day trial with winzip21, which ended about a month ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It ended and i haven't done anything but purchase it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get it installed.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
i just paid for a subscription to win zip 22 and so don't need a free trial. I just want to download the files and start using them.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Let's get started.
11/15/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Please let me know once you have accepted the secure remote assistance