Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have just purchased the ability to convert a PDF to a word…

Customer Question
Good Morning I have...

Good Morning I have just purchased the ability to convert a PDF to a word document. What is the best way to do this. Are there any documents that can not convert?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My laptop is fairly old. Not sure when my attorney purchased it. I have tried to convert some of the documents have little squares and cannot do anything with it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

We use Adobe pro and I just paid $23.99 to be able to convert when we thought Adobe pro already did that.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/15/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

1. Open a file in Acrobat.
  2. Click on the Export PDF tool in the right pane.
  3. Choose Microsoft Word as your export format, and then choose Word Document.
  4. Click Export. If your PDF contains scanned text, Acrobat will run text recognition automatically.
  5. Name the Word file and save it in a desired location.
When I open a document in Adobe I do not have a right pane. Do I go to Export first rather than open a file?

Do you have Adobe DC?

I have to go to a meeting I will contact you later, thanks!

Sure; take your time.