Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can't install my elements that i recently purchased. My…

Customer Question
I can't install my...

I can't install my elements that i recently purchased. My old version no longer works. I don't know my password. Nothing on your support has helped and I've been waiting on the phone for 40 minutes and chat doesn't respond;

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Lots of experience

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

One just appeared, but since my elements is not working I didn't install it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I Wass using the new Version of Elements as a trial. I paid for it when the trial was over and I downloaded it and have a serial number, but it is not working Thanks you, but I would like to have the app!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/14/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you having this issue with Adobe Photoshop Elements or with some other program?