Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Tell me if I have adobe reader to read my bank account. I…

Customer Question
Tell me if I...

Tell me if I have adobe reader to read my bank account

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I signed up for adobe and was scambed

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, when I do ask adobe I am told it is either not supported filen type orm because the file has been damaged {example} it was sent as an e mail attachment and was not correctly decoated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am 87 years old and need help

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Software
11/12/2017
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 9 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

You don't need Adobe Reader to read your bank account.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

If you don't want me to remotely connect, that is okay too. Please, let me know how you wish to continue.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason