Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to download some ebooks and I am having problems…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to download some ebooks and I am having problems I had better tell you that I 75 years old trying my best after getting over a minor stroke and I am in an Old Peoples Home Please be patient with me

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

* have been trying for a couple of days now This place doesn't have wifi that lets me download so i am trying to downloads to my computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I hope so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes just tell me how to download the bloody ebooks Sorry about the language

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/12/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I sorry you having all this problems from what site do you download your book?

If you like I can log on to your computer and help you or can help if I now what web site you use,

Waiting for your feedback