Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm trying to install in my laptop computer a diagnostic…

Customer Question
I'm trying to install in...
I'm trying to install in my laptop computer a diagnostic scanner for cars the name of device is Delphi DS 150E I have it already download but to finish the set up and launch the system is asking me for the License Key to put it in the folder that's where I'm stuck, I don't know how to find it I look some videos online but I got lost I was hoping if you can guide me thru it thank you
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/12/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. Where did you buy this software? From a local store or online?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows Vista 10 and I bought it online

Can you please tell me the WWW address of the store where you bought it? Also, did you get an email notification after buying it?

I don't have the website right now I bought it on eBay

Ah ok. And th4e ebay vendor sent you the software installation DVDs?

one CD rom

Is there any Product Key code in the CD case?

What about the CD Case? I believe what you need is a SERIAL number and a Hardware Key to activate. Do you have the serial number and all you need is the Hardware Key? Or you are missing both?

No this is license key that comes up during installation see if you can waych this video I'm not very good with computers https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D1hJ570GL2hc&ved=0ahUKEwjj5eiPlLjXAhVK6IMKHXniAjUQwqsBCDswBQ&usg=AOvVaw06CzdWDy0Q2cJkV1B3PhN9
I just need to know where can i find the key to put it in the file folder

Please give me the URL of the ebay vendor where you bought your software so that I can check if a license key was provided there. It appears that the license key is provided by the seller of the software.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11050.m43.l1123/7?euid=a0fedaa9e8b84a50b77bf0f35f89169c&bu=44066345338&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F172892816090&sojTags=bu=bu

Are you saying that you bought the software from this vendor and you got a 9-inch tablet where the software was already installed?

There was no tablet just the cd rom snd the acces port,,wasn't this supposed to be download in my computer?

Hi Victor,

If you bought the software from the ebay link you gave me, then you must have received a tablet as well. The description of the product there says that the software is PRE-INSTALLED and ACTIVATED in the tablet and that no hassle will be on your part.

Since you get it without a tablet, is it NO LONGER pre-installed so you will hurdle the hassle of installation and that includes the license key.

In this case, your only option is to contact the vendor for procedures in getting the needed license key.

Hi Jess I did request a license from vendor and this is the response i got,, Dear victocorte_6re7qoqjx,We apologize for any inconvenience caused to youFirst, this product comes with the CD-ROM installed in the program, which the capacity of it is 3G, you can put other CD-ROM computer first file to the U disk, and then spread to their own computer.Second, the following is the software link:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o84TfYiyou could click to download it ,thank youIf still any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us. We shall do whatever we can to help you.Any further problems please let us know.Best regards,
Now i did click in that link but it's all chinese letters

Hi, thank you writing back. I believe the seller is asking you to download the image of the installation disk and I doubt if it will work. I am on mobile now and will look into the link later when I'm in front of my PC.