Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Software Development question, anyone here can answer?

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/10/2017
Software technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Jenkins, Docker and Ansible specific

I'm sorry to say that I cannot help you with that subject, so I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category.

Software technician: George Sibiya, Research and Development replied 8 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Research and Development
You may but I am starting a remote session shortly

sorry my message was posted on a wrong request

Software technician: rafalima87,
 replied 8 months ago
rafalima87
My name is ***** ***** is the question so that I may assist you?
What is Roles in Ansible? I heard It is more like tasks?
Also Docker is what extension when it is Dockerfile? It is also a yml file?