Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I tried downloading Kaspersky total security and it got as…

Customer Question
Hi...I tried downloading Kaspersky...

Hi...I tried downloading Kaspersky total security and it got as far as asking for my credit card info but I cant see it on my apps

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Asus not sure which number I checked my bank and the money was taken out but not sure why there isn't a download llink

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes today it is a brand new computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/9/2017
Software technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 8 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please confirm if you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8 or 10? Where did you enter your credit card info? Can we have a quick remote session and check for any issues?

Thanks,

Kumar