Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I just bought (sunday) winzip System Utilities Suite and…

Customer Question
I just bought (sunday)...

I just bought (sunday) winzip System Utilities Suite and can't get it activated, too many secret codes needed. Can you help? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Asus 64 bit

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just the software from you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Keeps saying I am an unregististered user but won't let me register my software.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
11/7/2017
Software technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist you today with your Winzip question.

It sounds like the registration code is possibly bad or for another version. I would be happy to assist you today. Are you still online to troubleshoot?

if you prefer, we do offer a secure remote desktop troubleshooting so I can see what you see for a small fee to troubleshoot the issue easier and faster. No requirements to do so.

I just spent 5$ to get a response
Can we get to the solution? I've been here talking about money. Get to the point. I already paid you $5 for a secure connedtion./

It looks like you may be trying to reach Winzip themselves. Just Answer is actually a troubleshooting team for computer issues. and other categories. If you would like to reach Winzip directly, it looks like you just need to fill out this form regarding the code issue: http://kb.winzip.com/kb/?View=entry&EntryID=212

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Cabletech
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist