Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

How to change my phone and pc to comcast. It is Iphone less…

Customer Question
How to change my...

How to change my phone and pc to comcast

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

It is Iphone less than one year

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just moved to Florida and have comcast and infintiy tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a wifi name and password do I need anything else?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
10/20/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you trying to connect your phone and computer to the new Wi-Fi network?

they presently are connected to metrocast

On the iPhone, go into Settings then Wi-Fi and select your new Wi-Fi name then enter the password

On your computer, I will need to know which operating system it has to give you the steps

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Computer Enthusiast