Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to buy chips for my games and it keeps telling…

Customer Question
I am trying to buy...
I am trying to buy chips for my games and it keeps telling me to contact support, I have done this numerous times
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
10/16/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I really sorry you having all this problems. For me to assist you i need to know what site you use or want to buy chips for.

Waiting for your feedback to help you.

Double down casuno

Thanks for your feedback.I know the casino had problem yesterday please go in and see if you can but chips today

If you like i can log on to your machine and help you if you still have problems what error messes do you get.

Same thing, it says contact them, have no idea how to contact them, very aggravating.
If you can't fix it, will I still be charged, I thought when I became member and you have already charged me, what was that for.

Please i sorry you having all this problem to get this fix log a request with the casino

https://doubledowncasino1.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

RegardsCustomerWaiting for your feedback or a rating

Hello again I sorry you feel the service is bad but I was waiting for your feedback you never came back to me.