Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to create an internal method to separate databases…

I need to create an...
I need to create an internal method to separate databases for viewing only by designated passwords. Is that something that you can help with? It requires discussing with office mgr, can you do that by calling us for a fee?
Answered in 1 day by:
10/17/2017
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

What databases are you referring to? And how are these databases accessed?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

we use online database containing client info. we have internal personel who access those databases, but we want to restrict which of those people can see the online datebases. Its a little more complicated than that, and the only one that can explain what it is we need is the office mgr, which requires a phone call to explain. can you do that?

Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. Also, I have no expertise on this database access so please allow me to open this question to other experts. I am opting out now. You will be notified when other expert joins you here.

Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi

Do you still need help here?

Thanks

Kris

caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hello Leo sorry you having all this problems my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted. I need more info to assist you better what software do you use for you database ?? Can we look at a dashboard or report for users to view this data or will the users view the data in your database?? Waiting for your feedback to help you.

can you call us to discuss this now?

Please do accept my premium service and I will remote in to your machine and we can chat about you ideas

caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Sorry for delay, please call us on Monday. TKU

At what time can we connect?

You can call now if possible

Sorry only see the messes know best will be if i have a time...

If possible can you call now?

Sorry only get the messes now can i have a time to sort this out plz

Ok, understood. Please call us between 10 am and 12 noon pst on Wednesday.