Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

SPOTIFY - ZERO apparent customer service. HOW do I do ANY of…

Customer Question
SPOTIFY - ZERO apparent customer...
SPOTIFY - ZERO apparent customer service. HOW do I do ANY of the following:
1. PHONE spotify ( What is the direct phone number? )
2. Chat with spotify ( What is the exact link address? )
3. At MINIMUM, a direct email address for technical support. NOT a form letter, but an email a ddress.I do not want to go through facebook or similar to get customer assistance.I pay my monthly fee to these fat wallet seekers and they seem to have next to NO concern about assisting the people that are making them prosper. I simply need answers from the company and from what I can see they have zero interest in helping customers.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Software
10/15/2017
Software technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 9 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Please allow me a minute to provide you with answer

1. PHONE spotify ( What is the direct phone number? ) - Spotify doesn't provide phone support

2. Chat with spotify ( What is the exact link address? ) - Spotify doesn't have chat support

3. At MINIMUM, a direct email address for technical support. NOT a form letter, but an email a ddress. - Spotify does not have email address for technical support

The only support for Spotify is their online web form: https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

That is incorrect. I HAVE chatted with Spotify within the last 5 days.I just cannot find the link to get there again.

Spotify doesn't have chat support.

this is the only "chat" they have: https://community.spotify.com/

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

source: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/FAQ-Questions-and-Answers-about-Spotify/td-p/38501

source2: https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/

source3: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/PHONE-NUMBER-FOR-SPOTIFY-CUSTOMER-SERVICE/td-p/915509

Software technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.