Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have your computer inter security with my desktop

Customer Question
I have your computer...

I have your computer inter security with my desktop computer. I also have a laptop computer that I would like to get your security on. Can you please advise me how to do this? Ted Champion

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Do you mean my desktop or laptop?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not on my laptop as its usually oly used once or twice annually when I am on holiday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
10/7/2017
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What security are you trying to add? Norton? McAfee? Kaspersky etc?

Is it paid or free version?

what error are you getting and how are you trying to install it? A cd/online etc?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.