Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have alogtech Pandora radio, I lost coverage when the

Customer Question
I have alogtech Pandora...

I have alogtech Pandora radio, I lost coverage when the hurricaine came. Do not know how to get it back on line

Technician's Assistant: Do you want to talk to one of these Experts: Mechanic, Veterinarian, Software Technician, Technician?

Softwear tech

Technician's Assistant: Do you want to talk to a Software Technician?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: OK. As the Software Technician's Assistant I have a few questions for you. How long has this been going on with your Hurricane? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to log on using the prompts on the raidio and could not get it to work

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/6/2017
Software technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Is this a Logitech UE Smart Radio?

No

What is the make and model of the radio?