Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Second opinion] I forgot my password, It has been over a…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I forgot...

Second opinion] I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

It has been over a year

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I am trying to install Elements14 on a new computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No Thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
10/6/2017
Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hi, This is Aparna I would be happy to help you on this before proceeding further I could see that you have requested for the expert Chris L as he is not replying is that okay with you if i will assist you on this issue or do you want to wait for the requested expert?

Forget it. got it taken care of.Thank you anyway.
Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your reply.