Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have text that Isaved some years back,but now Adobe says…

Customer Question
I have text that...

I have text that Isaved some years back,but now Adobe says Cannot open it any longer.

Technician's Assistant: Do you want to talk to one of these Experts: Veterinarian, Software Technician?

I suppose software technician

Technician's Assistant: OK. As the Software Technician's Assistant I have a few questions for you. When could you last open your Adobe software?

Several years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

I am on a mack.I believe so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

Adobe text will not open.I need to find if is is dead of still erievsble.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
10/5/2017
Software technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today. Please let me know more about the issue and we'll start from there to get it resolved.

Is this a file of some type that you have saved?

Software technician: monina-cssm,
 replied 10 months ago
monina-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.