Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I fix my accouny. As they come up. I see the popup on…

Customer Question
How do I fix...

How do I fix my accouny

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

As they come up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I see the popup on the screen

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/5/2017
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

With which type of account are you having problems?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason