Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a Lenovo with windows 10. Bought for my wife so she…

Customer Question
I have a Lenovo...

I have a Lenovo with windows 10. Bought for my wife so she was set up as mngr. Bought her a new computer and would like to change mngr. how

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?

Model 20428. Says Windows 8.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I do not believe so. I went into the settings and tried to change mngr but could not figure out how to.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's all.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Software technician: Michael Hannigan, IT Expert replied 10 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Can you please clarify what you mean by "mngr."?

Manager

Are you referring to the Administrator account?

I was led to believe the $5 would get me the answer. If you would please cancel the $5 charge.

I don't have access to billing. Please contact JustAnswer Support.

Thank you. I believe L forgot to enter a piece of information so may not have a charge.
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 10 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

If you need assistance changing her account to administrator account just let me know - I can help you to quickly make that change.

Do you still need assistance?