Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Is there a way to repair windows 10 if it is corrupt

Customer Question
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Software technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today.

Yes, there is and this way is recommended for most corrupt OS issues as it fixes the problem most of the time

Would you like the steps for how to do this? Windows 10 will do most of the repair once you get to the right section and select the right options

It's referred to as resetting your PC. It lets you choose whether to keep your files or remove them, and then reinstalls Windows. To get started, go to Settings > Update & security > Reset this PC > Get started and choose an option.

If you have nothing you can't reinstall later, choose Restore factory settings Or Remote Everything. If you have things you need to save, then choose Keep my files

Let me know if this helps and we'll go from there. If it does, please take a moment to rate my service as well. I'll be happy to answer any questions at a later time if needed or help later as well. Thanks!

Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S.