Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just paid $70 to convert an excel doc to pdf. I find that…

Customer Question
I just paid $70...

I just paid $70 to convert an excel doc to pdf. I find that it is now two thirds blank pages. How do I avoid or correct this?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Windows 10 PC

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just the "Pack"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just get rid of blank pages

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
10/4/2017
Software technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Your payment for Remote Service has failed

Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

please contact me at***@******.*** re my problem of blank pages when saving an xls to pdf
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist