Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to reset my password so that I can update my…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reset my password ***** that I can update my information for payment for Adobe service. ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

When I first ordered Adobe service - I don't remember how long ago that was

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
10/4/2017
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please try to reset your Adobe password ***** clicking on this link :

• Please go to your : https://accounts.adobe.com/
  • In the Sign-in window, click Forgot password.
  • In the Forgot password ***** enter the email address associated with your Adobe ID and click Next.
  • In the Reset your password ***** choose how you want to reset your password, using email or phone, and click Next.
  • If you chose to reset your password ***** your phone number, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your phone, and click Verify. If you chose to reset your password ***** your email address, click the link in the email Adobe sent you
  • In the Reset your password ***** enter your new password ***** and click Reset My Password.

If you forgot the password ***** your email address please click here : https://m.att.com/my/#/forgotLoginLanding?Flow_Indicator=FID

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?