Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have Microsoft work 2013. I need to do envelopes, 4.25…

Customer Question
I have Microsoft work...

I have Microsoft work 2013. I need to do envelopes, 4.25 X7.25. The only one I can find is the wedding envelope which is the right size, but I do not want the decoration on it. I need the plain envelope in that size, but cannot find it. Thank you. *****: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

HP Laptop 2013 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO. I bought it new and it had 8 on it. Hated it. Did not use the laptop and went back to my old one. Then changed it to 10. Just now started to use this laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so. I just need to find those envelope sizes quick.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
10/4/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

1. Click the picture that you want to remove the background from.

2. Under Picture Tools, on the Format tab, in the Adjust group, click Remove Background

3. Click one of the handles on the marquee lines and then drag the line so that it contains the portion of the picture that you wish to keep, and excludes most of the areas you wish to remove If necessary, under Picture Tools, on the Background Removal tab click remove.

Waiting for your feedback or I can log on to your machine and help you.

Hello hope you well today just follow-up to see if you need more help on this problem.

Please get back to me or take the time to rate the service please.