Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

TO SIGN INTO MY XFINITY ACCT. WINDOWS 7? I TURNED IT OFF…

Customer Question
I AM UNABLE TO...

I AM UNABLE TO SIGN INTO MY XFINITY ACCT.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

WINDOWS 7?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I TURNED IT OFF LAST NIGHT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I DID CALL LAST NIGHT FOR ASSISTANCE AND THEY SAID i WOULD RECIEVE ASSISTANCE TODAY.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
10/4/2017
Software technician: Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks