Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I was signed up and now loaded with adds. Dell. I was paying…

Customer Question
I was signed up...

I was signed up and now loaded with adds

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I was paying for service and lost it I was paying by credit card

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
10/4/2017
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

With which type of service were you signed up?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason