Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am training to find out if my adope reader has expired and…

Customer Question
I am training to...

I am training to find out if my adope reader has expired and if so renew

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Also I have some adope files that I can not edit and some files that are in fillable format and I can not fill out. I am assuming this is because my license is expired?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
10/4/2017
Software technician: William Harder, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
William Harder
William Harder, Computer Hardware Engineer

Adobe Reader has no license associated with it. It's free.

The fields that you can and cannot edit are based on the person who made the PDF in the first place. If they allowed the field to be editable, then you can edit with reader.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. This should resolve your request. Also, please provide a

positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.

Thanks,
Will

Thanks,
Will