Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My Geisinger.Org reset on Password does not work. Is there a…

Customer Question
My Geisinger.Org reset on...

My Geisinger.Org reset on Password ***** not work. Is there a Telephone Number that I can use to troubleshoot the issue?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I've been trying several times for the past 45 Minutes with no avail.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
10/4/2017
Software technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 10 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify with which browser are you going to that website? Internet explorer? Chrome?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Software technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 10 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff