Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When I use Lightroom and try to export my photographs my…

Customer Question
Hello, When I use...

Hello, When I use Lightroom and try to export my photographs my MacBook Pro shuts down and restarts continuously. I only can export 20 photographs before it shuts down again. This has only started doing this in the last 48hrs and I use Lightroom regularly. Please help!!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

It is a MacBook Pro Model A1707 EMC 3072 and running Adobe Lightroom through Creative Cloud

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just yesterday when my Lightroom started playing up I did some updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is all- I just need help with fixing my Lightroom program to stop it continuously shutting down

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/4/2017
Software technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please try the following:

1. Close Lightroom
  2. Hold down Option + Shift and click on Lightroom to open it. Continue holding Option + Shift until Lightroom is finished loading.
  3. Close Lightroom
  4. Restart the computer
  5. Open Lightroom again and check if the problem persists.
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert