Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I had to unistall and then re-install Office. Now my Outlook…

Customer Question
I had to unistall...

I had to unistall and then re-install Office. Now my Outlook Adress Book is empty. Can I recover it?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

I did the unistall and re-install a about 4 hours ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I assume the reistall of Office automatically brought in an update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to find my previous address book

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
10/3/2017
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What is the version of your Outlook please?