Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have this mac and i dont have aragband and im trying to…

Customer Question
I have this mac...

I have this mac and i dont have aragband and im trying to get it back just purchased from someone

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

How do i find

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes it says no updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want garageband

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
10/3/2017
Software technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Have you already installed Garageband?