Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a system that the password has been changed. I need…

Customer Question
I have a system...

I have a system that the password ***** been changed. I need to retrieve the password ***** reset it please.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

2 days ago after an associate left and we are changing all passwords on our network for Security purposes.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just installed the newest client

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
10/3/2017
Software technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Are you referring to your Windows password?

disregard i have completed the task. thank you for your time

You're welcome. Have a nice day!