Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Is my phone, my google account is locked for 24 hours and i…

Customer Question
Is my phone, my...

Is my phone, my google account is locked for 24 hours and i cant access my phone at all

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No, i ended up here when i couldnt find any working "how-to's" its with my google account so i figured google support would know something

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I tried to update to the latest android one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you do anything about it or point me in the right direction

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
10/3/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I suggest that you actually turn off the device for a minimum of 24 hours, as some apps may try to "dial home", and further extend the lockout

If you do not know your log in credentials:--

Go to https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery (if not already done so); follow the steps; submit to Google

Waiting for your feedback or a rating

Hello hope you well today just follow-up to see if you need more help on this problem