Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I bought Elements 15 and would just like to download the…

Customer Question
I bought Elements 15...

I bought Elements 15 and would just like to download the program. I have register, established a new password ***** -- all was rejected. I just want someone to walk be through the download. My number is(###) ###-####and the name is*****: When did you last reset your username and password?

About 30 minutes ago -- are a real person or a program?

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Software Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Unless you give a sliver of your skin for DNA analysis, how would I know you were human?

Please connect me to a tech

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to download the program I purchased

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
10/2/2017
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What OS are you running please? (Windows or Mac)?

Would you like me to set up a remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?

Do you still need help please?