Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to get into my account and when I answer the…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get into my account and when I answer the secret question it will not allow me to go any further.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I do not have a contact number.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
10/2/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

My cell phone crashed. I explained what happened. I have resolved the problem myself. Your reply went to my junk mail. I do not need help and did not continue when the amount appeared for payment. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Thank you for writing back and I am glad that you were able to solve the problem yourself.

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess

You did not help me at all to solve my problem. Satisfaction guaranteed did not occur as in your advertisement. You continued to want more money. You have billed my credit card for 47.00 without assisting. Do not ever contact me again

I am very sorry about the confusion. I did not provide any assistance because you mentioned that you solved the problem yourself. Regarding the fees, you paid a deposit so you were charged. But we guarantee our service so you can always get your money back. Please contact our customer service or here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess