Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Help. Dell inspirion. How to get into some of my emails

Customer Question
Dell inspirion Technician's Assistant:...

Dell inspirion

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How to get into some of my emails

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
10/2/2017
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

How may I be of assistance today?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

refund
refund !

I asked how I can be of assistance today and your response was, "refund".

Does that mean that you want a refund from Justanswer?

no

Okay. How may I help you today?

refund refund refund, NOW I wasn't just charged $5 I was charged $47. REFUND REFUND Disatisfied
what's the hold up ???

I will send in your refund request. I am sorry for the confusion.