Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to acquire just plain PHOTOSHOP.7 SOFTWARE where…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to acquire just plain PHOTOSHOP.7 SOFTWARE where I can RESIZE my paintings to enter competitions. I purchased Photoshop which says CC on it and it is not helping me change resolutuins and resizing options.. I am totally lost regarding obtaining an older version of PHOTOSHOP....not the CC lightroom nor the ELEMENTS versions....just a resizing old fashioned version.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have a laptop with lots of gigabytes.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have a laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have said it all...I want just plain old PHOTOSHOP.. like the photoshop 7.0 I used to have.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/2/2017
Software technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Unfortunately Photoshop 7 and all of the old versions of Photoshop are no longer for sale. However, I can walk you through the steps of resizing images in the new Photoshop. Once I write it out for you I think you will find it quite easy. Would you like me to do this?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Sorry for the delay. I am available when you are. I can remotely connect and walk you through this step by step. Then I will write down the instructions for you so you have it later.