Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have Adobe Reader. I need to print a doc single sided but…

Customer Question
Thanks. I have Adobe...

Thanks. I have Adobe Reader. I need to print a doc single sided but cannot figure out how its done

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I-mac OS Sierra

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Adobe Version 10.1.1

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
10/2/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Did you create this doc that you are trying to print? Or did you receive it from email created by other person for you to print?
  2. What is actually printing now?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist