Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am unable to sign into my adobe, and my account for sure…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to sign into my adobe, and my account for sure is on auto pay so there wouldn't be any reason to suddenly sign me out of my creative cloud account.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I have tried but I can't even get some adobe tech support unless I am signed into my account

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I wasn't then it showed me I had updates, so I went ahead and updated my adobe but still wouldn't let me sign in, and then I tried putting that I forgot my password ***** so I could maybe reset my password ***** I am not getting any emails to my email. its not on the junk mail either.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it. I just can't sign in. I am on auto pay. I updated. Don't know what else to do.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
10/1/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Can you please tell me the email address associated with your Adobe account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess