Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have tried to load Elements 15 Software for three days…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to load Elements 15 Software for three days now. It gets 97 % installed and then goes to an exit code 7 message with 0 fatal error(s), 0 error (s). And says in red System requirements. What needs to be checked to fix this blockcade?

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I am close to a computor illerterate but am stuborn.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
10/1/2017
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What is the make/model of the computer and what operating system is running on the computer is it xp, vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 or its a Mac computer?