Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Desk Top. I want to delete my email address I get to many…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl My name...

Hi Pearl My name is*****: What kind of computer do you have?

Desk Top

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to delete my email address***@******.*** I get to many unwanted emails

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
10/1/2017
Software technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I can help you delete your email address with Optusnet.

Is Optus your internet service provider?