Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just want to reset password--I am locked out. CA. I do not…

Customer Question
I just want to...

I just want to reset password--I am locked out

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

CA

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I do not need a lawyer--I just need to reset passwork I tried to many times and they locked me out

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
9/30/2017
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?