Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My Malwarebytes wanted to update last night as I was going…

Customer Question
My Malwarebytes wanted to...

My Malwarebytes wanted to update last night as I was going to bed, but I turned off the pc. today it is nowhere to be found on my computer. Do I need to restart it? I have the key numbers.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I have an HP Pavillion and am running Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It wanted to update last night, but I was tired and turned it off and thought it would be here this morning. But not.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
9/30/2017
Software technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question. Do you see Malwarebytes listed

in Control Panel>>Programs & Features?