Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to use Skype for the first time. I have tried to…

Customer Question
I am trying to use...
I am trying to use Skype for the first time. I have tried to input money from my card but it tells me something has gone wrong...I have input correctly. Are you Skype or someone else..?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
9/30/2017
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 10 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

What is the exact error message you are receiving? If the error message is generic, the problem may be resolved quickly by using a different web browser (such as Firefox or Google Chrome) to access your Skype account in order to enter the credit card information as the web browser you are using may be blocking components of the web page (scripts in particular) that must run in order to process your payment.

If you do not have another web browser installed on your computer, you can quickly download and install a web browser using the following links:

Firefox download and install

Chrome download and install

Please let me know the result and if that resolves the issue.

Thanks,

David.

My name is David.

Firefox download and install

Chrome download and install

Thanks,

David.