Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Someone has hacked into my son's ASUS Chromebook and

Customer Question
Someone has hacked into...

Someone has hacked into my son's ASUS Chromebook and inserted a picture of Donald Trump as a profile picture that appears in the upper right hand corner of his GMAIL account and other pages. I contacted support (Case #*****) and conducted a Wash. However, the Trump picture icon continues to appear. I am unable to delete it from my sons profile. What can we do get rid of the Trump picture.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Asus? And what operating system are you running?

ASUS Chromebook 202 (S?) using Google's operating system.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

A couple of weeks ago.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Software technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

When did this issue start?